Our drop in centre is open Monday-Thursday from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM to people ages 14 - 18. Come relax, hang out and get a bite to eat. We have plenty of things to do, but if you just want to chill on a couch, we are okay with that. What happened to Fridays? Chill...we are still open, but will be doing special events inside and outside of the centre to wind down the week!
So you are new to this whole thing and we are pumped. You may be slightly nervous your first time, but we will try our best to make sure you feel welcome and accepted. Here's what to expect when you come in.
- Coming through the main entrance you'll be greeted by our check in staff.
- You'll need to fill out a quick registration form
- We'll grab a quick picture of you so we can easily recognize you the next time you come in
- Next, we'll give you a waiver form that you will need your parents or guardians to fill out and sign. This is something you'll need filled out the next time you return.
- CLAIM YOUR FREE DRINK - Every new guest gets a free drink on the house.
- Read our Culture Code so you know how you will be treated and how we expect you to treat the space and others.
THINGS TO DO:
For a full list of what our space looks like and its features click here
Save some time, print of the forms below and have them filled out before you arrive!