CURRENT JOB POSTINGS :
Youth One- Summer Internship (FILLED)
Full time- temporary
Wage- $ 12.20/hour
Position time- June- July- 9 weeks
Youth One is a local non-profit organization that provides services for youth in the city of Lethbridge, Alberta. We work with youth ages 14-18 and provide a variety of programs and summer opportunities for individuals.
Youth One is seeking an individual to assist staff with summer events and youth programming.
The summer position will require the following duties to be carried out by the selected individual.
• Build relationships and connections with youth at Youth One
• Planning and registering youth for summer events and programs
• Assisting in the execution of planned camps, retreats, out trips, community fundraisers and events
• Work closely with staff to foster a team environment in and out of the facility
• Must be diligent and co-operative with a variety of personalities
• Organized and dependable- completing tasks that are assigned in a timely and consistent manner
• Individuals with experience or education in regards to youth will be an asset
• Resumes with cover letters can be dropped off at Youth One, 1303 13th street to the CEO, Mitch Harty, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• This posting will close May 23, 2017, eligible applicants will be contacted for interviews
• Between 15 – 30 years of age as of June 25, 2017
• The selected person will require a criminal record check (with vulnerable sector), and also, an intervention record check
• Adhere to Youth One’s requirements (policies and procedures)
• Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident